IT Department FAQs
How do I open a Support Ticket with PCIT?
To provide initial support for Pershing County offices and departments, PCIT has established a helpdesk. All troubleshooting requests, change requests, or equipment requests should start with a ticket to the help desk.
- Compose a new email. Do not reply to any previous help desk e-mails unless they are responses to a ticket being worked on.
- Fill the fields as listed below:
- TO: email@example.com
- SUBJECT: Brief, one-sentence or less description of the issue (i.e. “Printer jammed in Assessor’s office”
- Message Body: Detailed description of the issue. If available, include the make and model of the device, the location of the device, the name of the faulting application, any error messages, and any recent changes.
- Attachment (OPTIONAL): Attach a screen shot or photo of the problem, if applicable.
- A technician will contact you to get more information and schedule a time to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
Via the task bar (where available):
- Right-click the "Blue K" agent icon in the task bar (You may need to click the white arrow to find the agent icon)
- Click “Open a ticket” and a web browser will open. The first time, a registration form will appear. Please fill out all fields.
- Fill out the Ticket Form.